Sunday, March 1, 2009

Mini autobiographies

I wasn’t sure how I would really interact with the tweets that I would be following for this past week. I have trouble sometimes remembering to tweet because I don’t think that anyone would be interested in what I have to say in regard to my daily life. Well as I followed the twitters that I chose I realized that I is fascinating getting a small inside look into someone’s life. It’s not to intrusive and just intriguing enough to keep me interested.
I guess I would be interested in following a tweet of an actor or celebrity that I found interesting. I am going to look some people up and see what a week in their life is like. In a way it is like a mini autobiography but interactive. I would like to have read Julia Childs tweeter page as she worked out recipes or Kurt Vonnegut while he was editing a novel I know it sounds silly but I bet that they would have had a lot to say.

1 comment:

  1. Jenevieve,
    I'll bet that would have been quite intriguing!
    Dr. Burgos

    ReplyDelete